– Blub, blub, blub, blub.
– Hey, who put this microphone here?
Therapist: u up[set]?
1. Much Ado About Nothing
2. Twelfth Night
5. A Midsummer Night’s Dream
6. Richard III
8. Titus Andronicus
9. Romeo & Juliet
10. King Lear
* * *
1. It’s gender swapped.
2. It’s about 9/11.
3. The drama plays out over Instagram.
4. The real conflict is about race, but not how you think.
5. It’s a jukebox musical.
6. There are high levels of unnecessary audience participation.
7. It all takes place at a Hampton Inn in Sedona.
8. Everyone is white and male for authenticity.
9. It’s set in a post-apocalyptic dystopia that is never explained.
Answer Key: Every combination is correct and happening right now in a community theatre basement.